- First Sunday of Each Month: Green Tara practice, and
teaching offered by Lama Karma! (open to all)
- Second Sunday: White Tara practice (open to all)
- Third Sunday: Red Tara practice (open to all, though certain aspects of the practice require specific empowerment by a qualified lama; meditative visualization and prayer in which enlightened mind is visualized in the form of Red Tara, a powerful feminine deity)
- Fourth Sunday: Medicine Buddha practice (open to all; the healing power of all the Buddhas is focused and made accessible for use in this world – anyone, Buddhist or not, can ask to have a loved one who needs healing to be included in the dedication)
- Fifth Sunday: teaching or practice (open to all)
- Meditation, liturgy, and teaching: Our weekly service consists of samatha meditation, seven limb practice and a teaching. Everyone – especially those new to Tibetan Buddhism – is invited to attend.
- Monday Evening Insight Meditation Sangha: Guided meditation, discussion and a loving-kindness practice. See Knoxville Insight Meditation Sangha for more information. Everyone’s welcome!
- Tuesday Night Book Group: We are currently reading ‘The Dalai Lamas of Tibet’ and selections of ‘Guide to Bodhisattva’s Way of Life’
- Wednesday Evening Introduction to Buddhism: Gampopa’s Ornament of Precious Liberation. Meetings led by Lama Karma.
- Chenrezig practice (open to all)